Roasted Parmesan Fingerling Potatoes
These savory fingerling potatoes are our most popular side dish. Made with fingerling potatoes tossed in herbs, spices, and parmesan roasted until golden brown.
- Fingerling Potatoes 3 Pounds
- Olive Oil 1/4 Cup
- Grated Parmesan Cheese 1/4 Cup
- Garlic Powder 1 tsp.
- Paprika 1 tsp.
- Salt & Pepper To Taste
- Shredded Parmesan 1/4 Cup
- Fresh Parsley 1 Tbsp.
Add ingredients to shopping list
If you don’t have Buy Me a Pie! app installed you’ll see the list with ingredients right after downloading it
- Slice potatoes lengthways.
- Toss Potatoes in Oil to fully coat.
- Combine seasonings and GRATED parmesan together (It won't look like it's enough, but it is).
- Toss the seasoning/parmesan mixture with the potatoes until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Pour potatoes into a single layer on a sheet pan. Turn the cut side of the potatoes down to the pan (as much as possible).
- Bake in Oven until golden brown and cooked all the way through.
- Pan up potatoes and add SHREDDED Parmesan and fresh Parsley as garnish.
Pour la France! Catering http://pourlafrance.com/